Saturday, April 22, 2017

Building an image

Sometimes I'll put myself on the Bellagio $10/$20 No Limit list, even though I haven't got enough in my pocket to buy a cup of coffee. There is usually only 1 game going and  I do this when the list is pretty long, but not long enough to warrant opening a new game.

I'll then disappear for about half an hour, wandering aimlessly in the pit, and upon returning to the podium, which is situated within earshot of the 10/20 table, will start lamenting loudly how I just lost $3,000 at blackjack and that I'm too tilted to sit down with my remaining  $2,000, and could they please take me off the list.

I'll then walk over to the table and, after getting  sympathetic nods from the seated players, wish everyone good luck and leave.

3 comments:

lightning36 said...

This gets me thinking ...

Tino said...

I would buy you a cup of coffee just to see what kind of wisdom would gleam from you.

Memphis MOJO said...

Any chance you can get back in the head lice removal business and rebuild your bankroll?